<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8745365?origin\x3dhttp://fadedprints-remember.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, December 01, 2004


okie... i totally hate 30 nov... cuz... it's the end of my warrior... argh... sobx sobx... okie... back to the topic...

I HVTTA RESTART MY MS... why?... BECUZ I WROTE THE WRG E-MAIL ADD!!!... totally lame... and the pathetic thing is tt i CANT CHANGE MY E-MAIL... haiz... WHICH MEANS I HVTTA RESTART... START FROM SCRATCH... oh great!... think i am goin to be warrior... i really cant bear to leave it los.. argh!... it's like lvl 25 la... and it took me a few mths to get to tt la.. haiz... and everything's gone... juz like tt... haiz...i am totally devasated... argh... realli feel like crying... i hvtta start all over again...

30 nov sux....... everything juz doesn't go my way...

tks for ur concern for my accreds and everything... realli appreciated it... ~~



TERMINATED_*
11:28 AM